Right to cancel
You have the right to cancel this contract within 14 days without giving any reason.
The cancellation period will expire after 14 days from the day on which you acquire, or a third party other than the carrier and indicated by you acquires, physical possession of the last good.
To exercise the right to cancel, you must inform us (Brigitte von Boch Living GmbH c/o Belisarius GmbH, Linslerhof 5, 66802 Überherrn, email@example.com, Deutschland, Phone: 0 68 36 / 807 14) of your decision to cancel this contract by a clear statement (e.g. a letter sent by post, fax or e-mail). You may use the attached model cancellation form, but it is not obligatory.
To meet the cancellation deadline, it is sufficient for you to send your communication concerning your exercise of the right of cancel before the cancellation period has expired.
Effects of cancellation
If you cancel this contract, we will reimburse to you all payments received from you, including the costs of delivery (except for the supplementary costs arising if you chose a type of delivery other than delivery other than the least expensive type of standard delivery offered by us), without undue delay and in any event not later than 14 days from the day on which we are informed about your decision to withdraw from this contract. We will make the reimbursement using the same means of payment as you used for the initial transaction, unless you have expressly agreed otherwise; in any event, you will not incur any fees as a result of such reimbursement. We may withhold reimbursement until we have received the goods back or you have supplied evidence of having sent back the goods, whichever is the earliest.
You shall send back the goods or hand them over to us or Brigitte von Boch Living GmbH c/o Belisarius GmbH, Linslerhof 5, 66802 Überherrn, without undue delay and in any event not later than 14 days from the day on which you communicate your cancellation from this contract to us. The deadline is met if you send back the goods before the period of 14 days has expired.
If you use the return-ticket enclosed to your parcel we will bear the direct cost of the returning. Otherwise you will have to bear the direct cost of returning the goods.
In case of goods, which by their nature cannot normally be returned by post, the cost is estimated at a maximum of 50,00 EUR. You are only liable for any diminished value of the goods resulting from the handling other than what is necessary to establish the nature, characteristics and functioning of the goods.
• The right to cancel does not exist for the following contracts:
• Contracts for the supply of goods that are made to the consumer’s specifications, i.e. non- prefabricated goods made on the basis of an individual choice of or decision by the consumer or are clearly personalized.
• Contracts for the supply of a newspaper, periodical or magazine with the exception of subscription contracts for the supply of such publications.
Model cancellation form
If you want to cancel the contract, please fill out the form below and send it back to us
– To Brigitte von Boch Living GmbH c/o Belisarius GmbH, Linslerhof 5 , 66802 Überherrn, firstname.lastname@example.org, Deutschland
– I / We[*] hereby give notice that I /We[*] cancel my/our [*] contract of sale of the following goods [*]/for the supply of the following service[*]
– Ordered on [*] / received on [*]
– Name of consumer(s)
– Address of consumer(s)
– Signature of consumer(s) (only if this for is notified on paper)
[*] Delete as appropriate